Pages

Powered by Blogger.

23.5.13

Me

Dibawah ini gw ngikutin tumblr-nya Ditha

LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Nandhy
- Eye Color: between dark brown and black
- Hair Style/Color: it's secret :)
- Height: 1.58 m.
- Clothing style: I love semi dress, but comfortable with jeans too.
- Best physical feature: every part of my body.
^
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: failure.
- Your guilty pleasure: shoes -,-.
- Ambitions for the future: help children with join UNICEF, and help Indonesia and become the environment minister.
^
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: (same with Ditha) what time is it?
- What you think about most: Did I do the work right?
- What you think about before bed: plans for tomorrow
- You think your best quality is: responsibility, discipline,
^
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single.
- To be loved or respected: both.
- Beauty or brains: both (greedy).
- Dogs or cats: cats.
^
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: everyone does.
- Believe in yourself: Sometimes I look down to my self :'(.
- Believe in love: Yes.
- Want someone: :)
^
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes.
- Done drugs: no.
- Changed who you were to fit in: no.
^
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: always change, right now, red
- Favorite animal: monkey
- Favorite movie: so many movies
- Favorite game: hanger games :))
^
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Friday.
- How old will you be: 23.
- Does age matter:sometimes
^
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: adaptable
- Best eye color: brown
- Best hair color:reddish
- Best thing to do with a partner: cooking
^
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: sleeping, music, dreaming
- I feel:sleepy (right now)
- I hide: my secrets
- I miss: the childhood
- I wish: I am braver

2 comments:

  1. "What you think about most: Did I do the work right?" I thought you mostly thinking about Demi Lovato or Selene Gomez, am I right? haha naaannnsyooong kangen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihihihi, nggk most of the time kokkk. dithooooongggggg kangen jugaaaa

    ReplyDelete